- Regain the symmetry of your smile.
Effective, long-lasting dental prosthetics.
- Prosthesis on implants
Porcelain or resin prosthesis on titanium implants or natural teeth. Top quality and precision in adjustments to ensure lasting success.
- Porcelain veneers
Transform your smile with porcelain veneers.
- Teeth in a day
Fixed teeth in a single day. Inserted in less than 24 hrs and is the ideal temporary solution prior to the final prosthesis.
- Fixed or removable prostheses
Fixed prosthetics, with the support of other teeth. Removable resin or metallic prostheses.
- What is the role of the dental prosthetics laboratory?
- What is the difference between a crown on an implant or on a natural tooth?
- What is a removable prosthesis?
- How many visits does it take to position a crown?
- How long should I wait between getting an implant and having a dental prosthesis?
- What materials are most suitable for dental prosthetics?
- What types of dental prosthetics are there?
- What special care do dental prostheses require?
- What is a restorative technician?
- Aesthetics and dental restoration
Tooth reconstruction and dental aesthetics. Adhesive materials, Whiteners, Veneers, Caries, etc.
Aesthetics and dental restorationDental Implants
Urgent implants and dental prosthetics (24hrs). Titanium implants, Urgent implants, Full maxillary.
Dental ImplantsDental prosthetics
Fixed and removable dental prosthetics Porcelain, Acrylic, Solutions in 24 hrs
Dental prostheticsMaxillofacial Surgery
Complicated extractions (wisdom teeth) Maxilla modifications; Bone regeneration.
Aesthetic orthodontics for children and adults Invisible orthodontics, Aesthetic braces, Traditional braces.
OrthodonticsPeriodontics (gums)PROGRAMA DE ACOMPAÑAMIENTOSolicitar información
PARA PERSONAS CON MIEDO AL DENTISTA