Check our FAQs section on health and dental aesthetics.
Aesthetics and dental restoration
- What does dental whitening involve?
- What is cosmetic dentistry?
- Is anaesthesia necessary before undergoing cosmetic dentistry?
- Which is better: composite or porcelain?
- What are veneers?
- What are the most common aesthetic treatments?
- What care do dental implants require?
- Is the dental implant process painful?
- What procedure is used for dental implants?
- Who are candidates for dental implants?
- What are the advantages of a dental implant?
- What is a dental implant?
- What is the role of the dental prosthetics laboratory?
- What is the difference between a crown on an implant or on a natural tooth?
- What is a removable prosthesis?
- How many visits does it take to position a crown?
- How long should I wait between getting an implant and having a dental prosthesis?
- What materials are most suitable for dental prosthetics?
- What types of dental prosthetics are there?
- What special care do dental prostheses require?
- What is a restorative technician?
- What is maxillofacial surgery?
- When should wisdom teeth be removed?
- What is Mouth Cancer?
- Can I be anaesthetised if I have cardiovascular problems?
- Can I have a maxillofacial operation if I am pregnant?
- What is the difference between a dentist and a maxillofacial surgeon?
- What is invisible orthodontics?
- Can it ever be too late for orthodontic treatment?
- How long does it take to complete an orthodontic treatment?
- What is the cause of the problems requiring orthodontics?
- At what age should I start to consider orthodontics?
- What special care do dental apparatuses require?
- Is it important to have orthodontics?
Preventive dental healthcare
- What can be done to prevent periodontal disease?
- What effect does tobacco have on the development of periodontal disease?
- Is it normal for the gums to bleed when I brush my teeth?
- Is there a connection between Periodontics and Diabetes?
- How do you cure periodontal diseases?
- Are Periodontitis or Gingivitis contagious?
- What are the symptoms of periodontal disease?
- What are the causes of periodontal disease?
- What is periodontics?
- Soft or hard bristle toothbrushes?
- Is there a difference in one toothpaste compared to another?
- Are mouthwashes a good idea?
- Should children receive dental check-ups? And from what age?
- How often should we go to the dentist?
- What preventive measures should I take if I have dental prosthetics?
- How often should I brush my teeth? What about flossing?