- Regain the symmetry of your smile.
Effective, long-lasting dental prosthetics.
- Prosthesis on implants
Porcelain or resin prosthesis on titanium implants or natural teeth. Top quality and precision in adjustments to ensure lasting success.
- Porcelain veneers
Transform your smile with porcelain veneers.
- Teeth in a day
Fixed teeth in a single day. Inserted in less than 24 hrs and is the ideal temporary solution prior to the final prosthesis.
- Fixed or removable prostheses
Fixed prosthetics, with the support of other teeth. Removable resin or metallic prostheses.
- Related questions
- What is the role of the dental prosthetics laboratory?
- What is the difference between a crown on an implant or on a natural tooth?
- What is a removable prosthesis?
- How many visits does it take to position a crown?
- How long should I wait between getting an implant and having a dental prosthesis?
- What materials are most suitable for dental prosthetics?
- What types of dental prosthetics are there?
- What special care do dental prostheses require?
- What is a restorative technician?