- Solutions adapted to your way of life (children and adults).
Invisible orthodontics, transparent braces, etc.
- Invisible Orthodontics (Invisalign)
Invisalign treatment. Clear aligners are used to straighten teeth.
- Aesthetic braces
Clear wires are used to straighten teeth.
- Traditional braces
Teeth straightening using metallic braces.
- What is invisible orthodontics?
- Can it ever be too late for orthodontic treatment?
- How long does it take to complete an orthodontic treatment?
- What is the cause of the problems requiring orthodontics?
- At what age should I start to consider orthodontics?
- What special care do dental apparatuses require?
- Is it important to have orthodontics?
- Aesthetics and dental restoration
Tooth reconstruction and dental aesthetics. Adhesive materials, Whiteners, Veneers, Caries, etc.
Aesthetics and dental restorationDental Implants
Urgent implants and dental prosthetics (24hrs). Titanium implants, Urgent implants, Full maxillary.
Dental ImplantsDental prosthetics
Fixed and removable dental prosthetics Porcelain, Acrylic, Solutions in 24 hrs
Dental prostheticsMaxillofacial Surgery
Complicated extractions (wisdom teeth) Maxilla modifications; Bone regeneration.
Aesthetic orthodontics for children and adults Invisible orthodontics, Aesthetic braces, Traditional braces.
OrthodonticsPeriodontics (gums)PROGRAMA DE ACOMPAÑAMIENTOSolicitar información
PARA PERSONAS CON MIEDO AL DENTISTA