- Made-to-measure aesthetic solutions.
We treat all gum problems.
Through subgingival scraping, we remediate the roots of the teeth.
Thanks to periodontal surgery, we can access deeper areas to remediate them and, possibly, to regenerate bone. If the disease progresses, it may affect both gums and bone.
- Receding gums
Using a gum graft, we can recover the root of the tooth, improving both the aesthetics and the health of the affected teeth.
- Small teeth
We correct the aesthetics of your smile by lengthening the dental crown.
- What can be done to prevent periodontal disease?
- What effect does tobacco have on the development of periodontal disease?
- Is it normal for the gums to bleed when I brush my teeth?
- Is there a connection between Periodontics and Diabetes?
- How do you cure periodontal diseases?
- Are Periodontitis or Gingivitis contagious?
- What are the symptoms of periodontal disease?
- What are the causes of periodontal disease?
- What is periodontics?
- Aesthetics and dental restoration
Tooth reconstruction and dental aesthetics. Adhesive materials, Whiteners, Veneers, Caries, etc.
Aesthetics and dental restorationDental Implants
Urgent implants and dental prosthetics (24hrs). Titanium implants, Urgent implants, Full maxillary.
Dental ImplantsDental prosthetics
Fixed and removable dental prosthetics Porcelain, Acrylic, Solutions in 24 hrs
Dental prostheticsMaxillofacial Surgery
Complicated extractions (wisdom teeth) Maxilla modifications; Bone regeneration.
Aesthetic orthodontics for children and adults Invisible orthodontics, Aesthetic braces, Traditional braces.
OrthodonticsPeriodontics (gums)PROGRAMA DE ACOMPAÑAMIENTOSolicitar información
PARA PERSONAS CON MIEDO AL DENTISTA