Recoletos Cuatro has been a renowned Dental Clinic since 1980, recognised for its specialities and specialists which make the place a reference point in integral dental rehabilitation.
In their modern facilities, the team led by Dr. Julio Galván has incorporated cutting edge technology into their personalised and affectionate treatment of patients. The constant updating allows suitable treatment to be offered for every need and always of the highest quality. This is accredited by the ISO 9001 Certificate in the areas of diagnosis, periodontics, dental implants, oral surgery, orthodontics, restoration, prosthodontics and aesthetics.
Our team of specialists is comprised of:
- Dr. Julio Galván, MD: Stomatologist. Medical Director of the Recoletos Cuatro Clinic.
- Dr. Loli Galván: Specialist in Advanced Prosthodontics, University of Southern California (USC). Responsible for advanced rehabilitation and aesthetics.
- Dr. Eva García, Master’s in Prosthetics, UCM. Responsible for restorative dentistry and endodontics.
- Dr. Eduardo Santos, Graduate in Medicine, UVA. Anaesthesiologist responsible for conscious sedation.
- 3D diagnosis and planning using CAD/CAM technology
- Periodontics and implantology, guided minimally-invasive microsurgery
- Prosthodontics, rehabilitation on teeth and/or implants in complex cases
- Aesthetics with minimally invasive treatments, porcelain veneers and whitening
- Paediatric and adult orthodontics using aesthetic braces and Invisalign systems
- Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry
- Pain and anxiety control through nasal or intravenous sedation